Top 10 Things To Do With Kids In Columbus
1. Foster a love of science, machinery and more at COSI, the Center of Science and Industry.
2. Don your finest lederhosen and take a stroll through the The German Village in downtown Columbus. Shops, sweets, and pretzels aplenty.
3. Take a walk on the wild side, at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, featuring 9,000+ animals including Polar Bears, Komodo Dragons, gorillas, and Red Pandas.
4. Cool off while exploring underground at the Olentangy Indian Caverns. Learn about fossils and rocks with a cave tour. Additionally, there's mini-golf, gem-mining, hiking trails, and a playground.
5. Unleash your kid's creativity at the Columbus Museum of Art - specifically the Wonder Room with hands-on art activities, costumes, and a treehouse to climb on.
6. Kick it with the Columbus Crew, Columbus's MLS team that plays at Mapfre Stadium.
7. Beat the heat by splashing around inside at Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark & Resort.
8. Take your train-loving little ones to the Ohio Railway Museum (Worthington, OH), one of America's oldest railroad museums. You can even take ride on a streetcar or passenger car.
9. Make your kid's day with a trip to Magic Mountain, boasting mini-golf, go-karts, bumper cars, and the like.
10. Explore the wonders of the universe at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center at Columbus State University. Your child will learn about science, engineering, and technology with hands-on space travel simulations.